SmartDocuments has been a Microsoft Gold Partner in the field of Application Development for many years. Within the Microsoft Partner Network, this is the highest status assigned to partners who meet the strict requirements.
A Microsoft Gold certified partner is a company that has agreed to enter into a partnership with Microsoft and build a strong partner relationship. Having that title means that SmartDocuments has achieved the highest standards of Microsoft's accredited partnership programme.
Using the latest Microsoft technologies as a basis, SmartDocuments develops and implements software that provides users with even better support in the area of document creation and template management.
How do we cooperate with Microsoft?
The SmartEditor of SmartDocuments is an add-on in Microsoft Word. During the creation of templates, all functionalities of Microsoft Word can be applied in the templates. You can even use the Speech-to-text function to type using your voice while creating the templates.
The recognition as a Microsoft Gold partner is the result of our focus on developing quality products and our effort to continuously improve ourselves.
Requirements for the Microsoft Gold Partnership:
- Participation in the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSAT)
- Five customer references proving a high level of service
- At least four Microsoft Certified Professionals - two with business competence and two who have passed a technical competence assessment
- A review of the license overview
- A competence assessment for sales and marketing